Exhibitor Information - July 2022 BH Trial

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING IN THIS LETTER. THERE IS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DETAILS THAT YOU NEED FOR THE TRIAL. 

 

Exhibitor Letter

Download the PDF file here.

Exhibitor letter contents goes here.

Doggy Yard Sale

Download the PDF file here.

The lovely Pauline Appleby has volunteered to run a Doggie Garage Sale for us at our upcoming July trial. See below for details!

*** You DO NOT have to be entered in our trial to participate in the Garage Sale!! Anyone is welcome to bring items. ***

NOLA Barn Hunt is using this fabulous new air conditioned facility to hold their Barn Hunt trials – but it is expensive! To help defray costs we are holding a Doggie Yard Sale which benefits you and the club! Bring your new or gently used dog gear to our Doggie Yard Sale to be held at the July trial. We all have items that we no longer use and what better place to find a new “home” for them – but at our trial!


HOW IT WORKS

 

1) Bring your items to the designated area at the trial. Mark your items with a tag that identifies you (you do not have to use your name – you can use any identifier you wish e.g. initials or a code) and how much you want for the item. Please ensure the items are clean - so please wash dog beds etc. 

Any dog related items are welcome whatever the sport or activity. But dog related items only please – and please no vendors. We will accept human items which are dog related e.g. t shirt, jewelry, ornaments etc.
 

2) The sale will be held on Friday through Sunday 11.00 am on an honor system. Purchasers will be required to notate any sales on a clipboard and deposit the funds in box on the table.
 

3) This is also a fund raiser for NOLA Barn Hunt which will receive 40% of the proceeds of the sale and the other 60% will go to the seller.
 

4) Sellers must pick up their unsold items on or before 1pm on Sunday or they will be donated to our local dog shelter or other deserving organization.
 

5) Sellers will receive their proceeds at the trial.
 

So clean out your dog gear and come see what bargains you can find to buy!!
 

Please direct questions to Pauline Appleby 985 705 9532 or pappleby@charter.net